Friday, May 30, 2014

Y - Yours Truely

This post is totally meant for self promotion.. ;-p. I did not want to miss this chance of writing about 'me' again, what with the A-Z blogging challenge about to end soon and you never know it might be a year or so before I post again ..hehe... Btw can't believe I am about to finish it off tomorrow.. that too successfully! (There's a very minuscule chance that I will miss writing or posting on Z). So, here's what I think of myself..

  • I am impulsive - many of the decisions that I take are totally on-the-fly momentary ones. Like this instance when I decided to change my maiden surname without any prior thought. 
  • I flare up instantaneously but then I calm down pretty quickly as well; If I get angry, I regret losing my cool as soon as it's out of my system. 
  • To top it all, I forget that a fight or disagreement ever happened - and in forgetting, I end of forgiving as well! :-) I don't think I hold grudges.
  • I have a point of view on most (aka All) things and I don't hesitate to air it.
  • I sometimes try to be a know-it-all, not wanting to appear unintelligent or ignorant.
  • I am an optimistic person. Though when it concerns me, I dread that something negative may happen and try to be ready for the worst.. but deep down I believe in Karma and am sure that if you have been good, nothing too bad is going to happen.
  • I also believe that everything happens for good only.. whether in the short or long term. 
  • I have come to realize that I am not as patient as I thought myself to be. 
  • Sometimes in a situation, professional or personal, I hesitate and miss out on good opportunities. 
  • I am a 'go-with-the-flow' kind of person on most things. 
  • As re-iterated many times on this blog, I am lazy especially when it comes to exercising. (It doesn't help that I am a foodie)
  • I am an involved audience. I cry when I read a good book or watch a touching movie. I react to the scenes in front of me... M says its more fun to watch 'me watching TV' then actually watching the TV.
  • I cry when I laugh..  tears just come streaming down my eyes when I laugh my heart out! ;-D
  • My name supposedly means strong willed, though not very aggressive or wilful as such, I believe my will is strong and can not be broken easily. 
PS: Don't know why these flowery bullet points come when I use the e-bloggers bullet list.. anyways here it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

quite true!!

Ashma said...

@Shweta: :-D