Monday, May 26, 2014

U - Us

Not the US of A but Us as in I, M and Shaurya - a crazy unit where each of us is busy driving the other nuts! ;-) This 'Us' started on Dec 12, 2008 with our wedding and in order to avoid our team settling down and being complacent, we had a new member inducted on Oct 11, 2011. The new member has helped keep both of us on our toes, though he has eaten into our 'Us' time... ! 

Each day has its unique share of experiences and adventures. Start of the day, we are thinking of ideas to make 'breakfast time' interesting for Shaurya and rapidly adjusting to his moods. Feeding him is a herculean effort (and most of our yelling and fights originate from here..).  If he eats properly, we are the happiest souls in the world. And then all the craziness begins.. a sample below.. 

M reads a book from 'Pepper Series' to Shaurya. 
M: In this book, Pepper will learn about Recycling! 
S: Reeee-cycle-ing.. ????
M: Recycling ka matlab hai reverse cycling.. :-S 
(M & Shaurya together remind me a lot of all those CnH strips where Calvin's dad is trying to explain stuff to him)

Shaurya dancing to the tunes of 'Billo Rani'
Playing on the phone 'Billo Rani!, Kaho toe abhi jaan de do...'
S starts dancing as the song starts and just as 'Billo Rani' is about to start, he jumps, kneels down and shouts... 'Billo Rani... kaho toe.. jaan de bo...' .. 

I am eating 'Kala Jamuns'.. 
I: Some of these are sour.. 
M: You become Sabri and make me Ram. Give me the sour ones
I: But Sabri should not give sour ones to Ram.. she should give the sweet ones..
M: Ok then make me Ravan.. give the sour ones.. ;-)

And this goes on.. too many to even remember all and on top of that, I forget.. :-( :-D
And.. "U and I, in this beautiful world..."

No comments: