Saturday, May 17, 2014

L - Love.

For today's post, I am gonna put the results of a fun quiz that I took. Got it as a forward recently. I have got some thing like this after a very long time. Used to get such random and some really illogical quizzes a lot when I had just started working. I guess when you and your peers first start the regular life of an IT professional, these are the fun things which are shared across a lot!

In the below one, based on your responses to some questions, the results will tell you whether you are love, joy or peace? :-D
Here's what I am..

You Are Love
Your happiness is giving, warm, and compassionate. You get satisfaction from personal relationships and connections.
You're the type of person who loves to be in love, and that doesn't have to necessarily mean romantic love.

You value deep friendships and knowing someone well. You consider your friends to be your family.
You take a leap and put people first in your life. It's not about how much you get but how much you give.
Are You Joy, Love, or Peace?

A perfect ego booster.. makes me feel like I am an Angel! ;-) Now that I am "Love", let me see if the "Love of my life" concurs.

Do you, M? (PS: Just remember I already know the answer.. hehehe.. )

3 comments:

Amrita said...

I am joy allegedly :P

Mukesh Agrawal said...

I m Love ;-)

Ashma said...

Hehehe.. Joy as well as Love.. I am indeed surrounded by all the good things in life... if someone just turns out to be 'Peace' as well.. ;-)