Saturday, June 14, 2014

The only constant thing

It's said that 'change' is the only constant thing. And after resisting for many years, I have finally changed the template design for my blog. (which you would have already noticed if you are here :-D)

The new design templates available at e-blogger have loads of feature which the classic design did not support. However I being 1). the lazy one, 2). not changing something which is working fine and 3) not liking too many changes, I kept it as is though many a times I thought of changing it. On some occasions I did try some new templates as well, but I could not find the existing fonts and colours that my blog had in the new ones and hence reverted to the old one again.

Recently Amu suggested if I could have the list type drop down in my blog which will help readers to easily navigate to older posts. In the old design, just a few of the recent posts used to come in the main page. To go to older ones, readers had to make quite a herculean effort. This made me take the final step and go ahead with the make over. 

So here it is.. the new look.. :-) I have tried to keep as many things as the old one as I could.. but then again.. change is good! Hope you like it.

PS: I wrote this post about 10 days back - the day I actually changed the template. So it's late but then better late than never.. ;-p

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Its nice and earthy. Very unlike you :P

Ashma said...

You mean so like me.. ;-p

Amrita said...

No you read it correct the first time :P