Have logged into e-blogger after a long time.. was busy with some professional as well as personal chores.... I guess its more than a month now when Amu had tagged me.. Finally I am now able to take it up. Here are my answers.. :)
1. What is your current obsession?
Our home or more specifically the home loan.. ;-). We have just bought a flat here and have been busy with getting home loan quotes from various banks and breaking our heads together in order to finalize one.
2. What are you wearing today?
Right now, a T-shirt and a 3/4th.
3. What’s for dinner?
Stuffed veg parantha, pickle, tea and some fruits (pineapple, water melon & banana)
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Registered our flat. :-)
5. What are you listening to right now?
With or without you – heard this yesterday on TV and got hooked to it all over again.. :-D
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is my best friend with whom I have shared and continue to share all the eventful and uneventful moments of my life. Someone who provides me guidance & support whenever I need it. Love you tones dearie & thank you so much for being such a wonderful & beautiful friend. Muaaaah.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hmm.. practically speaking I would want it in Bhubaneswar but as long as I am dreaming why not get a beautiful bungalow in a hill station furnished with state of the art things inside and beautiful trees and plants outside. ;-)
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Go to meet my youngest sis, Twinkle. Her board exams are going on.. would like to be with her.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
I am very poor in learning languages.. but if I can, I would like to improve on my Oriya and learn Marathi – it would be very helpful here :-).
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Hmmm.. I have many fav quotes.. :-) But for sake of putting one, here’s something that I have in my signature: "Carpe Diem”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
M – Waiting for him to come home. :-)
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Hmm.. Difficult question.. let me list something down..
- Have all kinds of color in your wardrobe: vibrant as well as sober.
- When it comes to Suits, cotton clothes look graceful. In Saris, I think georgette looks elegant.
- Always have a smiling face. It adds warmth to your persona.
15. What is your dream job?
The one which pays me a little more than the norm and make me work a little less than the norm. At the moment I have exactly opposite job. But I still like it…. Go figure!! :-)
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Used to love comics as a kid (I still do.. :-D) My dad had got us subscription of many different magazines.. Now a days I don’t read many magazines. The only one I regularly buy is Reader's Digest.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Go out to a restaurant, shop for clothes.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I have no idea what ‘Fashion’ is so can’t really comment here. I can differentiate only between what looks good and what doesn’t. To each his/her own; just wear something that suits your body style and is not indecent.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Right now the only over-rated person I can think of is AB and his family. I think we are seeing just a tad too much of each of them. I find them all utterly irritating.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A Step cut with frizzles – I only wish I had jet straight hair.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Cut the fruits.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Mannnny…. Here are a few: Andaz Apna Apna, QSQT, LOTR series, Life is beautiful, Roman Holiday, etc, etc, etc.. :-)
23. What inspires you?
Anything & everything. Any good act inspires me.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Mostly Ashma only.. just a rare few call me Ash. Some friends call me Ashu too..
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Depends on my mood and time of the day. Love to have tea in morning and evening.. But if it’s after dinner, I like to have coffee. .. especially if its raining and I get to share it with M. :-)
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Hmmm…. Call up and speak to my friends (Amu, Ashwani, Vivek or Rachana). Talk to M Or talk to my sis and aunt. Don’t generally tell Mom till it’s under control as she tends to worry about it even more.
27. What makes you go wild?
No comments.. ;-)
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
There are a few I regularly read. Among my friends, there’s amu’s & ashwani’s blogs. There are some bloggers like sayesha, sunshine, etc whose blogs I happened to read and got hooked.. I read them pretty regularly now.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Gulab Jamun, Gazar ka halwa, Jalebi & motichur ke laddu. And of course Icecream.
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Palak Paneer, Kofta (if you don’t like Paneer), Veg Pulav and Parantha. Accompanied with curd, salad and papad. I just made Gazar ka halwa all by myself for the first time a few days back and it was awesome… so maybe I will make that too in case I have time.. So when are you coming? ;-)
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Ignore them. If you know they are purposefully hurting you, why get hurt!
34. What are you afraid of the most?
At the moment, whenever I think of child birth.. :-D I can not bear pain and the thought of all that pain scares the hell out of me.. :(
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Same as I did yesterday – I am putting on weight. :-(
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly??
M and a “Smile” from anyone.. :-)
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Make littering a punishable offence and enforce it strictly.
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going?
Not one but the following do: God, My family and friends
40. What’s one thing that you used to love that you left
Nothing.. frequency of few things that I love to do have reduced but its all still there..