Sunday, November 15, 2009

Congratulations on the 20!!

I had to write this post... even though I am too occupied with many personal and professional chores and most importantly feeling too lazy to actually think and write something.. However Sachin just completed 20 w-O-ndErfuL years in international cricket and I don't have any other way of showing how delighted I am. This is a remarkable achievement considering the amount of cricket that's being played since last decade and India being in the forefront of the cricket business, we have the most busy schedule. With the amount of injuries he had had and the constant burden of expectations that he has to live up to, its a-m-a-z-i-n-g that Sachin has always been consistently great and plays with the same passion today as he did 20 long years ago. He is someone who has been loved by the whole country and admired all around the cricketing world. As a famous saying goes, "If cricket is my religion, than Sachin is my God".. he is indeed the One!! Congratulations on your wonderful journey and thank you for keeping the faith intact!! :-)



PS: The only thing that makes me sad is that it will all end one day. :-(

2 comments:

Mukesh Agrawal said...

Nice written & the pic is just superb.

Amrita said...

Hummm :) He is God!!