Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!! (and a special one to my dear hubby. :-)) Below is something that I started to write before going home for my wedding.. never got a chance to finish it off.. anyways here it is.. some half baked, unfinished thoughts..

"Unless of course I get time next week and I am out of normal lazy mood, this is going to be my last post as a single girl. Life is taking a big giant leap. Its difficult to categorize all the thoughts that are popping up in my head. I am excited about my new life, but also worried if it's gonna be better than the one I have right now. I will have someone to share my life with, someone who will be just mine, someone who has to bear all my mood swings ;-) but the catch being same would be other way round.. even I have to adjust with his moods. :-). I will have to be his first if I want him to be mine. I know I will try my level best but just hope that we (M & I) do not regret our decision to spend our life together. I am not a very patient person but I know M is. His love gives me so much strength, I just don't know what I would do if one day it's not there anymore. This is pretty ironic coming from a girl who never thought she would fall in love. I used to be so scared thinking.. maybe I will live my entire life and never know what's love. I will marry, have kids, lead a full life without maybe knowing what's love.. but here I am happily in love and looking forward to my life ahead. Can't wait for all of it to begin. :-D"

Happy Valentine's Day dear "M"!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish a Happy Vday to my dear sweetuu..really i loved this small & lovely post..I love u..Missing u a lot :-(

Amrita said...

Aww ashu.. really cute mushy mushy posttt...

i knew u were a romantic but i thot u were a romantic like me... jus liked watching them in movies and readin abt it in novels.. but really nice to read tht u did fall in love with Mukesh and tht too over such a short span of time.. god bless u both.. duniya bhar ki khushiyan milen tum dono ko...

ok ok bfore u start thinking i am acting too corny.. heres the normal amrita back for u

last sentence "Can't wait for all of it to began. :-D" began nehi begin hoga :P


urs critically.
Amu ;)

Ashma said...

-- M: Miss u too dear.

-- Amu: :) Thanks for your wishes dearie.. and have corrected the mistake.. :D

Ashwani said...

Belated Happy Valentine's day dear to both of u...
It reminded me of a childhood story
"Satayawaan and Savitri" :)))
Ur dedication seems no less than Savitri :))
hehehe....may ur luv live till eternity :)

Ashma said...

--Ashwani: Amen!! :D