Thursday, October 23, 2008

A picture says more than..

.. a thousand words, they say. :-) And I couldn't have said it in any better way.

The picture below aptly summarizes my state of mind right now. Things are moving as planned. With many old tasks coming to a successful closure (small setbacks here and there are best ignored) and new tasks to look forward to, life is indeed smiling.



Next on Agenda: Enjoy a relaxed vacation. I am flying home on Saturday. However with the amount of shopping that I plan to do in the one week that I am there, I am not quite sure how relaxing it will turn out to be. Anyways, lets see how it goes. Before I sign off, here's wishing you all a very Happy and fun filled Deepawali!!

5 comments:

Amrita said...

hehe yeaaaaaaaaa gud one a happy happy posttt
hav a wonderful diwali
and did u say u dont like shopping !! u did nt rite? so enjoy tht tooooooo

Prakash said...

Welcome Home Ashma!
With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness and Contentment Fill Your life
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali!!!!
I'm there on 28-30

Rachna said...

saw this blog after speaking to u over phn...dont worry dearrie get well soon

Ashma said...

--Amu: hey dear.. yup.. as u already know my stay was hectic and very very tiring.. feel sick the instant this post hit the web.. :) anyways getting better now.. should be my happy chirpy self soon. :)

--Prakash: Thanks prakash.

--Rachana: thanks yaar.. getting better now.. :)

Amrita said...

got a surprise for u