Sunday, May 18, 2008

8 things - Tagged by Amu

8 things I am passionate about...

  • Movies.
  • Books.
  • Travelling.
  • Food. :-)
  • My friends and family.
  • My independence.
  • Moon, Rain and Sea – I just love them and have always been attracted to them. My friends say that since my origins are from Rajasthan, I get mad when I see water... ;-) Not sure of the attraction to moon.. hmm.. maybe coz i was born after midnight.. :-D
  • My work


8 things I want to do before I die...

  • Go for a world tour. Even if I can’t go for a world tour, I am sure I will never get ‘moksha’ if I die without seeing Paris. :-(
  • Have a large movie collection. I have already started work on this.. :-)
  • Have a library (this time of books of course :-) ) of my own.
  • Drive my own M&M Scorpio
  • Own a beach front house
  • Make exercise a part of my daily routine.
  • Write a book which at least some one buys.
  • Be stinking rich.. ;-)

8 things I say often…

  • Cool
  • Good hein
  • Moron
  • Aur batao? / Aur kya?
  • Great!
  • Sure
  • No probs
  • Yes, tell me..

8 books I last read

  • 100 years of solitude
  • Uncle Tom’s Cabin
  • A thousand splendid suns
  • It’s not about the bike
  • Katie
  • The collected short stories of Roald Dahl.
  • Eleven Minutes
  • Blink (reading currently)


8 songs I could listen to over and over again...

  • Save the last dance for me
  • Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
  • Nothings gonna change
  • Sway with me
  • Can’t take my eyes off you
  • Zara Zara
  • When you say nothing at all
  • Everything I do

Phew!!!! very very difficult to come up with that list.. choosing just 8 from sooooooo many was a colossal task. :-)

4 people I think should do this tag...
Ashwani, Rashmi, Chitra and if you want it, it’s yours.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

I also know some one who says Aur kya a lotttttttttttttttttttt hmpf!

Ashma said...

-- Amu: Yup.. lot of ppl say that a lot.. :)