Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How is it that..

- ….. Life is looking better and worse at the same time.
- ….. I am ecstatic about the way forward as well as skeptic about it.
- ….. I want to get more responsibilities and I feel bad(somehow not serving enough) if I don’t get them. However when I do get more responsibilities, I am afraid of failing and not fulfilling expectations.
- ….. I like what I am working on but at times I hate it like anything. (I guess this is a universal phenomena in the world of IT professionals.. :-))
- ….. Every time I get hurt, it’s always followed by guilt that I must have done something which led to all this hurt. I hate feeling so guilty and when I vent out my guilt, people think I am trying to feel great by being humble, guilty (?) and that makes me feel more guilty. :-( Maybe I do just that. And now that I am writing it, maybe I am trying to be 'greater' still.
- ….. I want to get in a better shape (literally), get up early, exercise, etc but I also feel like sleeping that extra hour, minutes, seconds whenever I can.
- ….. I show what I feel and wish I was more in control of my expressions. At the same time, I wish I never loose this facet of my persona.
- ….. I expect less from others (I hope so) and even then sometimes I feel let down. However even after trying my best I am failing expectations of some people.
- ….. I am a selfish hard-core Arian but I also care about others and try to put myself in their shoes.
- ….. Life is indeed contradictions or is it contradictions that constitute life?

Hmmm.. Maybe it’s just me!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeevan Chalne ka naam, Chalte raho subaho shaam...
Pray as if everything depends on god, work as if everything depends on you..
Chhaha to bahut naa chhahe tumhe, dil pe magar koi jor nahi.. Dil hai to machlega, dimaag hai to chalega..
Keep smiling..

Amrita said...

haha ashu
whos this anon person whos commented...
"Chhaha to bahut naa chhahe tumhe, dil pe magar koi jor nahi.. Dil hai to machlega, dimaag hai to chalega.."
was this meant to b taken in the funny sense haha
hmm well ur post had me thinkin but the comment had me in splits :D :D

now turning over the ser leaf.. i wud say...its a thing tht happens..slowly as things start fallin into place, u will realise, why things are as they are...
so as of now give whtever u r doin ur best shot

And
U R IN GOOD SHAPE..
AB MERA MUH MAT KHULWA IDIOT

Ashma said...

--Anon: Yup.. i sure m smiling.. :)

--Amu: :D I have no idea.. says anon and hence is to me. :) Tu mujhe marwaegi kabhi..

yeah.. hope they fall into place sooner!!

YES ROUND IS A SHAPE! :(

Chitra said...

Oh geeez.... welcome to the gang dear :D!

Amrita said...

You aint round sweets
cylinder is more like it :D lol

Ashma said...

--Chitra: Thanks but then hoping i m out soon..;)

--Amu: haan haan aur koi shape nahi mila kya.. cylinder.. with frnds like u who needs enemies.. moron!! :-p