Wednesday, January 02, 2008

20 Questions -- Tagged by Amu

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
Friends/family, Positive outlook and a viewpoint (along with a willingness to change if it’s wrong)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Thank you for making my life beautiful.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 (i am making it 4) blog buddies you would take with you?
Amu – She is my best friend and has impacted my life (in a very positive way) more than she knows. Will have her for all the whacky, non-sense, intelligent, funny discussions that we have.
Ashwani – For all the philosophical discussions that he initiates.
Rashmi – For all the fun that we have together. (along with the fights ;-)..)
Vivekanand – For all the laughter that he provides.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Paris – I have always dreamt of having a cozy/romantic dinner in any of the open air Parisian cafĂ©/ restaurants and waltzing through the streets of Paris at night.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
OMG. Lots of dreams. Maybe that one dream would be ‘a situation where all my dreams come true’. All I want is everything :)

6.Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I miss by grandfather a lot and I regret not being able to share my joys and achievements (small though they are) with him. I am sure he would have been excited, happy and proud.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My independence

8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
My first reaction would be to take it, next one to try and find the owner and the last one to submit it to the police dept.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would like to think that I would but I don’t think I will.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Amu – an invaluable friend, intelligent person, witty companion and I love her.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
His understanding & friendship.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who say something in front and something very different behind you.

13. What is your ambition?
Be stinking rich ;-). Lead a happy and exciting life.


14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
A person who is wishing bad for someone else. Not the people who say just for the heck of it and don’t really mean it. But people who really mean for something bad to happen to the other person.


15. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
This Christmas is over. Christmas will come again next year. Abhi itni dur ke plans nahi banaye hein.


16. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
I would have requested God for giving me the pleasure of my grandfather’s company for a few more years.


17. Are you a shopaholic or no?
I am an impulsive shopper. Though I think I am not a shopaholic as I am always within my means.


18. What is your stress buster?
Talking to my friends. They are my stress busters (and some times stress creators too.. ;-)

19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution?
Yes. The universal, most common and vague one. Will try and loose some weight. :-)

20. (My question) What’s one thing in yourself that you would like to change?
My moodiness. I do /don’t do things based on my current mood and sometimes it's pretty abrupt.

And now it's my turn... huhahahahaha.. :-) I would like to tag the following-
Ashwani, Chitra, Rashmi and Vivek.

6 comments:

Ashwani said...

hummmm....
i liked ur decision of taking me wid urslf in d desert ..
believe me i will get u out of there surely. :)

Ashma said...

--Ashwani: Hmm.. my reason for taking you there was not this but I am glad none the less.. ;-)

Amrita said...

hehe all u want is everything!! Still !!
grow up Arian infant hehe
but love u for all u r dearie
be the same impulsive moody moronic utterly boring and dimaag chaatu person that u r :-P
:)

Ashma said...

--Amu: Yes dear.. still.. :) And I dont think i can change now.. jitna bigadana/sudharana tha ho chuka hein.. ;-) Love u too.. Muaaaaaah

durjoy datta said...

be stinking rich!
the best one...!

Ashma said...

--Durjoy: :D But it seems a dream looking at my current pay package and my spending pattern.. Maybe my that 'one dream' will get fulfilled.. Amen!! ;)