Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The "Loving" yours truly.. ;-)

From the kind of topics ( aka quizzes) I am blogging on, there are 2 inferences you can surely draw..
1. I am in the mood to hear good things about myself.. as Richard Gere would say - in need of a major "suck up" ;-)
2. I am too busy ( read LAZY) to think and actually write about something (although I have tonnes of things I could write on.. as an fyi, I just landed back in India.. back to Home-Sweet-Home.. )
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Loving



Your best quality is loving! People like you because of your loving nature. You are a nice person that cares about others. Your loving nature makes you a good friend.

What's Your Best Quality?

3 comments:

Amrita said...

ashu u ditched me :(
What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Intelligence


Your best quality is intelligence! People like you because you are smart and always make the right decision. Your intelligence also helps you handle tough situations.
Out-Going

Ashma said...

--Amu: Kya yaar.. :(

Rachna said...

hey I got lovingly..:)